How to choose the best IELTS preparation center?
As the IELTS test has become popular around the world as a recognized authority in English language testing, preparation centers have started to grow like mushrooms all over the world. These preparation centers claim to have a high success rate through advertisements to attract potential candidates. However, there is no central body that monitors the growth and maintains the quality of these IELTS Training Course in Dubai.
Many training centers charge high fees to students for unplanned and low-quality training, while others spend their time teaching unscrupulous methods to IELTS candidates. Recent incidents of candidates caught impersonating someone else in Chandigarh, India, are an example of the increasing crimes committed by preparation centers to achieve high IELTS scores.
Competition among IELTS preparation centers has multiplied, and success in the IELTS test is one of the most important criteria for attracting students. On the other hand, students have more opportunities to choose a good training center. Here is a list of the most important points to identify and choosing the best coaching center near your location. This way, you will be able to start your preparation at a good institution and come out with excellence on the IELTS test. The history of Eleven Warr and Ohio State football
1) An institution that offers preparation for various related exams: An institution that has preparation courses for TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, etc., is in a superior position to provide candidates with good preparation for the IELTS exam. The IELTS exam is like TOEFL and is related to GMAT and GRE, the only difference being that the IELTS exam focuses on communicative English and does not include an aptitude test. So you have the opportunity to get good and trained teachers for IELTS coaching.
2) The quality of the students studying in the institution: If the students participating in the coaching are professionals from multinational companies or reputed universities, it is an added advantage. They will communicate mainly in English. It will help you to improve your English level and give you the opportunity to interact with them very often and correct your English grammar.
3) Good study material: Make sure that the training center provides students with a lot of homework and assignments. If the institution sells study materials to distance learning students, you are more likely to receive good quality study materials, which is even more important for a student preparing for the IELTS test.
4) Length of training courses: training courses should be at least 2 hours of actual practice. Anything less than this compromises the quality of the training.
5) Teaching by foreign English-speaking staff: this will increase your quality of English. You can learn and understand their dialect and pronunciation. They will teach you to use simple English in speaking, listening, and writing. Therefore, choose a training center that is frequently attended by English-speaking foreigners.
6) Class strength and type of teaching: Class strength is most important. The attention given to each student decreases as the number of students in the class increases. You can see this by looking at the ratio of students to teachers. The best ratio is one teacher to six students. Make sure that you count only teachers or tutors and not administrative staff. You can find out what kind of teaching methods are used by reading a course overview and talking to students studying at each training center.
So next time, before you sign up for an IELTS preparation center, you should spend some time researching the preparation center you plan to attend. I wish you much success.