Medical Visa is meant for those foreigners whose sole objective of visit to Indian Medical Attendant Visa is to seek medical treatment in established/recognised/specialised Hospital /Treatment Centres in India for serious ailments.
Medical Attendant Visa
Medical Attendant Visa is meant for the attendant / family members of the patient coming to India for medical treatment. This visa is co-terminus with Medical Visa of the patient. Maximum two persons (Attendant and family members of the patient) will be granted this visa. The applicant is required to produce a letter from established/recognised/specialised Hospital/Treatment Centres in India confirming that assistance is required by the patient on Medical Visa with the Medical Attendant’s name included in the said letter.
- Duly completed, printed and signed on-line visa application form (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/).
- Two recent colour passport size (2inch x 2inch) photographs, showing full frontal view of face against a while background to be pasted/stapled on the application form.
- Current valid passport with minimum of 190 days validity and must have minimum 2 blank pages.
- A Medical certificate/advice from established/ recognised/specialised Hospital/Treatment Centres(as per prescribed format- click here) in Indian Medical Visa confirming the dates, place(s) and the duration of the treatment.
- Address proof (Original and copy)
- Copies of medical reports / documents regarding treatment
- Documents establishing adequate financial standing for expenditure on treatment and travel in India